A High Intensity Workout - Guaranteed!
Fitness expert Shaun T has designed what many think is the toughest workout ever put on video. This high intensity workout program will transform your body and get you in the best shape of your life in only two months. Consult your physician before starting the Insanity Workout.
After years of studying fitness and nutrition coupled with a collegiate track and field background, Shaun T developed Insanity. MAXIMUM cardio workouts combined with EXPLOSIVE plyometric drills and resistance, strength and power intervals will push you beyond your limits. In addition you'll get better abs and a stronger core than you ever thought possible.
What Do You Get with the Basic Insanity Package
10 Workouts on 10 DVDs
- DIG DEEPER INTRODUCTION DVD AND FIT TEST: Explains the science behind MAX Interval Training along with tips for correct form and technique. (approx. 30 min).
- PLYOMETRICS CARDIO CIRCUIT: Quickly shed body fat with high-intensity cardio intervals (approx. 40 min)
- PURE CARDIO: Extreme full-throttle cardio no rest! (approx. 40 min)
- CARDIO POWER & RESISTANCE: Get ripped, lean muscle with MAX interval training cycles of strength, resistance and plyometrics (approx. 40 min)
- CARDIO RECOVERY: The intensity is lowered just enough to optimize recovery and muscle repair (approx. 35 min).
- CARDIO ABS: This is a REAL ab and core workout. Get ready to burn (approx. 20 min).
- CORE CARDIO & BALANCE: Fast-paced intervals of core and cardio (approx. 40 min).
- MAX INTERVAL CIRCUIT: The hardest interval training you have ever seen (approx. 60 min).
- MAX CARDIO CONDITIONING: Cardio training that will take you to the breaking point (approx. 50 min).
- MAX INTERVAL PLYOMETRICS: The science of (approx. 55 min).
- MAX RECOVERY: You deserve a rest and youll need it (approx. 50 min)
4 Free Gifts
- Elite Nutrition Plan: Eat Healthy: A 60 day eating and nutrition plan that will help you to change your diet throughout INSANITY and beyond. For losing weight or giving your body the energy it needs for INSANITY workouts.
- Fitness Guide: A very concise and focused guide that will tell you everything you need to know.
- Insanity Calendar: This wall calendar will tell you which workout to do every day of the week, here you can keep track of workouts, weeks and months and record your fit test.
- Free Online Support Tools: 24/7 Online support from fitness experts and peers.
The High Intensity Workout Secret: Interval Training
You will see unbelievable results in just 60 days because Insanity exceeds normal workout routines with all-out cardio and plyometric drills and non-stop intervals of strength, power and resistance in addition to ab and core training designed to give you a rock-hard body.
Your body stops improving when it gets used to an exercise level. This is called "stress adaptation response". Insanity overcomes this by INTERVAL TRAINING which means you exercise with for long, hard periods with short lower intensity "rest periods". This high-low intensity cycle is repeated for maximum results.
Insanity takes interval training to the next level with MAX INTERVAL TRAINING that raises your heart rate to 80 percent or more of its max capacity. This increase causes your body to utilize fast-twitch muscle fibers, not normally used during cardio workouts, to continue to burn calories even during lower-intensity workouts. With Insanity youll efficiently burn as many as 1,000 carbohydrates per hour.
Just so you know what you are getting into:
Insanity Workout Month 1
5 extreme cardio workouts will introduce you to Insanity and give you a total-body burn. Workouts range from 30 to 40 minutes a day 6 days a week. In the beginning even the warm up will feel extreme. Do your best and stay with it.
Insanity Workout Month 2
The second month will add 4 new workouts and will increase to 45 minutes a day. Dig down deep! Maximum interval training will push your mind and body further than you thought they ever could go. Insanity is extreme fitness for those who want to challenge themselves and see what they are made of. Stick with it and you will achieve more than you ever thought possible and get a body that is thinner and more ripped than you ever imagined.
Insanity Vs P90X & Other Fitness Programs
Insanity is not dance-based like some of Shaun Ts other popular workouts, Hip Hop Abs® and Rockin Body®. INSANITY is built on cutting-edge sports science that utilizes the highest-level conditioning techniques to create rapid body transformations.
ChaLEAN Extreme ® and P90X® both focus on muscle building and fat burning through an intensive weight training program that ignites your metabolism. INSANITY instead utilizes only the power and resistance of your own body to fire up your cardio, decrease your body fat, and sculpt your muscles. You wont need any gear other than water, a towel, and your own strength of purpose.
This High Intensity Workout is Not For...
Pregnant women, those struggling with obesity and those with other chronic medical conditions.